[HTML9] Top Menu

 

Search

Story Bag

I always liked short story having some moral value for life. When I was in childhood always liked to here these story from my Grandpa. I can remember those golden time and people who influenced my thoughts and made me to stand on right path. A path which leads me to become a good human, A path which goes towards a good society and people.

I delight my self by recollecting some of them. I try my best to put some of them into this site "Story Bag". I hope these stories will release some fun as well as power to think in right way. It may look funny in first-look but after realization, one can feel power of thoughts in soul and mind which may lead to some right decisions.

These stories are dedicated to people who realize the values of life and feel necessity for good morals in society.

Here some of them and many more to come.
 .... there is no end to words, no end to thought....

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Your remarks here!